Jersey City, New Jersey
We are currently seeking high energy, passion filled, and sales motivated individuals who are fitness minded and have a love for community, and our brand! We are a fast-growing Indoor Cycling Franchise looking for individuals who want to grow with us! Our Cyclebar Experience Associate delivers the Cyclebar experience.
- Must be willing to work weekends and some early mornings
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required
- Able to manage and motivate front desk team
- Must have genuine hospitality and passion for people
- Goal-oriented with an ability to assist with sales in memberships and retail
- Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Must have flexibility for a non-traditional schedule including some holiday, early-morning and weekend availability
- Must be able and willing to move bikes, and perform minor bike maintenance
- Must be willing to clean CycleTheater, Bathrooms, Lobby, etc.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Provide top of the line service to all new and existing riders
- Assist general manager with sales and front desk team
- Execute hospitality process of first time rider experience, follow up, and close
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Work collaboratively with studio management and franchise owner(s)
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community) to promote the club
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
- Maintain brand standards and initiatives
- Ride for free at ANY time there is a bike available!
- Work a non-traditional structured schedule!
- Be part of a fast-growing new business!
Job Type: Part-time