Accounting Fundamentals II
Give yourself skills that are in high demand by exploring corporate accounting with a veteran instructor. While it is true that accounting professionals are scarce, those with corporate accounting experience are even more rare. This course will build on the knowledge you gained in online Accounting Fundamentals course (or another introductory accounting course) to provide you with a solid understanding of corporate accounting practices.
In Accounting Fundamentals II, you'll explore such topics as special journals, uncollectible accounts receivable, plant assets, depreciation, notes and interest, accrued revenue and expenses, dividends, retained earnings, and various financial reports for corporations. If you're interested in increasing your financial awareness and accountability while also gaining a marketable skill, this is the course for you.
is an offering of the Hudson County Consortium, comprised of:
- Hudson County Chamber of Commerce (Hudson Chamber)
- Hudson County Community College, Center for Business and Industry (HCCC)
- Hudson County Economic Development Corporation (HCEDC)
- Hudson County Office of Business Opportunity and Community Services (County OBO)
- NJ Small Business Development Center at New Jersey City University (NJ SBDC at NJCU)