Introduction to QuickBooks
This course will introduce concepts and vocabulary related to QuickBooks. It will provide an overview of the software, addressing common expectations and how it best fits the needs of your business.
This course is an offering of the Hudson County Consortium, comprised of the following organizations and dedicated to promoting business success through education:
The seminar leads to the longer 3-hour comprehensive training workshop which provides registrant with the skills to set up a business profile, entering receipts, tracking expenses, invoicing, payment tracking, tax tracking, purchase orders, and prepare reports and statements regarding your finances.
- Hudson County Chamber of Commerce (Hudson Chamber)
- Hudson County Community College, Center for Business and Industry (HCCC)
- Hudson County Economic Development Corporation (HCEDC)
- Hudson County Office of Business Opportunity (Hudson County OBO)
- NJ Small Business Development Center at New Jersey City University (NJ SBDC at NJCU)