Excel for Business/Finance Professionals - Intermediate Excel
This course is an offering of the Hudson County Consortium, comprised of the following organizations and dedicated to promoting business success through education:
Many people use Excel at home or at work, but many are not utilizing all its benefits. This quick course is designed to gelp you maximize productivity by learny some essential, intermediate Excel functions. Students will learn how to create basic formulas, create tables, group, sort, and filter data, use VLOOKUP and create pivot tables.
Please Note: This class is not designed to prepare students for certification as a Microsoft Office Specialist.
- Hudson County Chamber of Commerce (Hudson Chamber)
- Hudson County Community College, Center for Business and Industry (HCCC)
- Hudson County Economic Development Corporation (HCEDC)
- Hudson County Office of Business Opportunity (Hudson County OBO)
- NJ Small Business Development Center at New Jersey City University (NJ SBDC at NJCU)