Excel for Business/Finance Professionals - Advanced Excel
This course is an offering of the Hudson County Consortium, comprised of the following organizations and dedicated to promoting business success through education:
These courses are designed to introduce you to and increase your knowledge of Excel software. Excel is an important and often used tool in businesses and enables you to track revenue and finances, balance budgets, and create reports and graphs. Busy owners and bookkeeping staff need flexibility; Hudson County Community College Excel courses are therefore provided in-person and also online, at different level.
- Hudson County Chamber of Commerce (Hudson Chamber)
- Hudson County Community College, Center for Business and Industry (HCCC)
- Hudson County Economic Development Corporation (HCEDC)
- Hudson County Office of Business Opportunity (Hudson County OBO)
- NJ Small Business Development Center at New Jersey City University (NJ SBDC at NJCU)