Sooner or later, every business owner gets to a tipping point-- where the decisions they make and the actions they take can mean the difference between failure or success, stagnation or growth. Moving in the right direction requires a strong foundation in basic business skills and the know-how to assess and respond to current conditions and future projections.
We're partnering with the Hudson County EDC and UCEDC to offer this intensive six-week workshop, which will guide you in identifying the barriers keeping you from success and crafting a practical, real-world plan to overcome them.
- Identify roadblocks in key areas of your business
- Learn how to spot new opportunities for growth
- Refine your business plan to accurately reflect the current conditions affecting your business
- Develop operational structure and efficiencies to move your business to the next level
- Work closely with instructors during class and in off hours identify issues specific to your business
- Receive one-on-one mentoring for 12 months on successful completion of the class
What You Will Cover
- Track how your business is performing against goals
- Revise goals to reflect current conditions and objectives
- Determine key factors to focus on to achieve your goals
- Refine your business plan to account for historical factors and current conditions
- Create milestones for your business
- Revise financial projections
- Develop effective staffing and management plans
- Review and update marketing plan to better reach your target market
- Share strategies and ideas with fellow business owners
- Learn how to do effective business research
- Get access to business and subject matter experts who can help you move to the next level
Who should attend?
Businesses that have been in operation for two or more years and are looking to improve their position, expand, or prepare for future growth.
Who is Eligible?
Members of the Hudson County Chamber of Commerce, Hoboken Chamber of Commerce and Bayonne Chamber of Commerce are invited to participate as well as the general public. There is a program fee of $300 to cover course materials.
Next Level Business Planning is an intensive six-week program that takes place on Wednesday evenings from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. beginning June 21 and concluding August 2. (Please note there will not be a session held on Wednesday, July 5.) Classes will be held at Hudson County Plaza in Jersey City. Parking, refreshments and a light supper for each session will be provided.
Interested businesses can indicate their interest in participating by completing this quick survey. This is the first step. If you are accepted into the program, you will be sent the registration link and required to pay the tuition fee. Participants will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis until the class is filled. Space is limited.
We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity. Please click HERE and submit your application by Friday, May 26. You can direct questions about this opportunity to our email at email@example.com.